Guest article for COMMON Sweden (Data3) – A Swedish IBM Power Systems User Group
Elise Revell started inventing by the age of 12. Now she launch the next generation of secure communication.
Elise realized that when she aspired to build a new secure communication solution – it had to be without distribution of any keys.
– I saw that this was the only way to go,
to make a 100% secure communication solution. All PKI solutions rely on prime number and it’s just a question of time before someone finds a way to crack it.
Elise Revell, Swedish IT innovator founded the company Kelisec 2010. With the Kelisec method, Elise has invented a new revolutionary way to send encrypted communication without any shared keys.
Elise has been studying mathematics and encryption and the method has been scientifically proven in two different papers.
The conferences Fares (Frontiers in Availability, Reliability and Security) and ASQT (Availability Security Quality Testing and Innovation) has reviewed and approved the scientific publications (September 2013). The committee includes Harvard University and Royal Holloway among others.
The method is patented in all major industrialized countries, for example: United States, Canada, The EU, Sweden, South Korea, South Africa, China, Philippines, New Zealand, Australia. The patent covers 80% of the world population.
The communication flow of the method is divided in two phases. We call the first one RAV (Registration-Authentication-Verification) phase while the second one is a session establishment phase.
Before any communication is started three steps of registration, authentication and verification is been made between the party, the device and the seed server:
1. The party/person.
2. The persons device (computer or mobile phone).
3. The connection between the person and the device and seed server.
4. A processfile is being created in each node, independent and autonomous from the other node.
The session establishment Phase is the second phase. This phase can be divided into two communication processes:
– Node to Node communication: Two particular nodes are directly establishing a shared session and generate the symmetric key without revealing their individual secrets.
– Node to Server communication: Each node has to authenticate to the other node that it wants to establish a communication. This is being done by sending a request to the secure server (SeS) which responds with the encrypted session key which only the corresponding party can decrypt.
When the session is over, there is no trace of the communication on the parties devices. The communication sequence mutates every millisecond which makes it secure against all known attacks.
The service is ready to go to market internationally.
What did she invent when she was 12 years old? She wanted to make an UFO and realized that by reversing the charge on the particles she would get it up in the air. Later she realized that the idea was not new, but already invented by Michael Faraday known scientist from 1791.
To get more information about the scientific papers:
”A Generation Method of Cryptographic Keys for Enterprise Communication Systems” and ”A Custom-classification of Communication Flow in a Client-server Model” or the Kelisec method, please contact www.kelisec.com
About Elise Revell
Elise Revell, IT innovator and IT security expert and founder to Kelisec. She has also been painting abstract art the last 40 years.